Gold Coast Runners Training Programs
GOLD COAST RUNNERS TRAINING PROGRAM
For those who want to do their first 5K, 10K, Half or Full Marathon or better their time from their
Coached Program Benefits include:
- Day-by-day training program coached by RRCA Certified Coach
- Morning and Evening Speed/Tempo Runs
- Fully Supported Saturday Morning Long Runs at various locations
- Hill Training to build strength and stamina
- Gold Coast Runners Training Program tech shirt
- Private clinics on topics including race prep, hydration, and nutrition
- Weekly E-mails from your coach with workouts and training tips
- Assistance in selecting an appropriate half or full marathon for you
- Meet new friends and have fun with a great group!
20-WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM – $155 • Special Discounts for Alumni
Begins Saturday, August 4, 2018
First Meeting & Training Run – Saturday August 4th
Come ready to run!
Weston Town Center * 6:00AM
1675 Market Street
Meet in the alcove next to Tarantella Restaurant
We will be participating in these events as a group.
You select the race/races you’d like to participate in!
Challenge yourself! Reach your full potential!
Our Mission: To provide a safe and challenging running
environment that fosters health and fitness for individuals
at all levels of ability.
Or register online at active.com