GOLD COAST RUNNERS MARATHON TRAINING PROGRAM
For those who want to do their first Half or Full Marathon or better their time from their
Coached Program Benefits include:
- Day-by-day training program coached by RRCA Certified Coach
- Morning and Evening Speed/Tempo Runs
- Fully Supported Saturday Morning Long Runs at various locations
- Hill Training to build strength and stamina
- Gold Coast Runners Training Program tech shirt
- Private clinics on topics including race prep, hydration, and nutrition
- Weekly E-mails from your coach with workouts and training tips
- Assistance in selecting an appropriate half or full marathon for you
- Meet new friends and have fun with a great group!
20-WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM – $155 • Special Discounts for Alumni
Begins Saturday, March 24, 2018
First Meeting & Training Run – Saturday March 24th
Come ready to run!
Weston Town Center * 6:00AM
1675 Market Street
Meet in the alcove next to Tarantella Restaurant
We will be participating in these events as a group.
You select the race/races you’d like to participate in!
Challenge yourself! Reach your full potential!
Our Mission: To provide a safe and challenging running
environment that fosters health and fitness for individuals
at all levels of ability.
Or register online at active.com